Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Excited!

Yeah the long weekend is almost here! Only 4.5 more hours of work (5.5 if you count lunch) and I'm home free for 3 days with not much responsibility beyond cleaning my house and waxing my legs. I can't wait.

We almost got the apartment stuff sorted out without much help of the chick who lives there. Basically we just found out what number her apartment was, went to her building, buzzed the manager and asked if we could see the apartment and fill out an application form. It went well I think. We should hopefully hear back today about it. I don't see why we wouldn't get it. We told her we needed to know by Saturday so that we could give our notice at our existing apartment and she said she'd try her best. If we don't hear back today I think we might go in and ask our current landlords what would happen if we gave our notice but then decided not to move. As long as they haven't promised it to someone else I don't see I problem do you? You never know with Boardwalk.

Other than that things are good. I'm been having a few troubles with one of the women at work but I promised Jesse I wouldn't gossip about it and I think it'll all be okay because my supervisor is on my side of things.

I'm really excited to go to Minot next week and at the possibility of moving. I can't wait to have a bigger place. Undoubtedly though you will hear something in the next month about how much moving sucks and I wish I didn't have to do it or at least that I could learn magic or hire Hermione to come and move it with the flick of a wand. That would be nice.

Well that's it. Gotta go. Work to be done.

Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I, for one, hope you get that apartment. It sounds like it is better, and better is, well, better. Odd how that works, huh. Good luck and all that!

Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I, for one, am glad that you got the apartment, or so says your sexy husband :) How was Minot?

Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home