Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well it's been about a week since my last blog and that's more than I can say for most of you out there. Come on people! Ken and Kathy have blogged the most and they were on vacation for like 2 weeks!

Life here is good. Jesse's birthday went well. At the last minute I decided to take the afternoon off and we hung out and went to see Shrek 3 (which was pretty good but not great). We also went and did some shopping with his birthday money and bought a bunch of new camping stuff which has sparked the need to go camping this weekend so off we go tomorrow after work. We got a bunch of great stuff like a 2-person sleeping bag which is HUGE and an air mattress (finally) and a new tent which is really awesome with a screen room attached and enough space to house our new air mattress and huge sleeping bag. I promise to take some pictures and blog them after I get back.

We're also planning a (hopefully) big camping trip for August long weekend at Cypress Hills if anyone wants to come. We want to get a big group and make if fun. Though probably it will only end up being us and J and Ethan.

Other than that Jesse and I also have our French midterm this weekend. It's online and we can write it anytime from Friday morning until Sunday night. Since we're going away I can't decide if I want to write it Friday during my lunch break or on Sunday after we get home. I'll probably write it Friday so that I don't have to worry about it all weekend.

Other than that not much is new in the immediate future. Look back next week for camping pictures.

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Have fun camping!!!!

Friday, May 25, 2007 5:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

i hope it doesn't snow on you like it snowed on us this week. we had six inches of snow. in may. MAY! enjoy your weekend!

Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home