Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well here it is Wednesday.

Nothing too exciting happening. It's raining outside which is good becasue it means it's not snowing. My boss didn't show up to work again but I managed to find myself enough stuff to do to keep myself sort of busy. I'm tempted to go home early and say I'm sick. I really don't want to be here.

I didn't do much last night. Jesse went to youth and I washed the new scratchy sheets with vinegar in the wash and a whole dryer sheet. They're a little softer but still not nice by any means.

I'm listening to Eva Avila talk on the radio right now because she's in town for the Juno's (which are actually in Saskatoon). I'd love to go to the Juno's but I'm not up at 6 in the morning to enter the radio contest.

I have a headache. Sorry if I'm kinda random and not making any sense.

Maybe I'll go play canasta on yahoo games for an hour then go home.

2 days left :)

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home