Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Short and Sucky

Hello Friends!

Sorry for so long between blogs but I used to do all my blogging at work and if you've read my most recent posts you know how that is. So here's just a quick one before I break for lunch. Work is work - yes I'm still here but looking elsewhere. Life is pretty good otherwise. Jesse is writing his midterms today so he's been a study-holic lately. We went to Edmonton for my dad's internment which went well but if any of you ever have to plan a funeral DO NOT do two of them a month apart (it just brings everything back up again and it's kinda weird). My Mom is in town for the next couple of days with work and staying at the Delta (yah watersliding) so hopefully I'll be able to her her a bit over the next few days. Sorry this post sucks but I don't feel comfortable writing anything good at work. So I gotta go. I'd love to hear from you all. "IF YOU BUG ME....I WILL BLOG!" (with a Field of Dreams kinda tone) :)
Ciao

4 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Did you know that I check your BLOG everyday? EVERYDAY! So by not updating you are depriving me of much needed entertainment, slowly turning my life into a barren wasteland utterly devoid of all meaning. Are you ready to accept that sort of responsibility? Are you?!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kristine said...

I do not check your blog every day... but possibly every other day, maybe a couple in a row here or there. Well, you sound a little better than the last few posts (and understandably). Hope you'll get a new job soon, and in the meantime, think of the bragging rights you'll have in the "sucky experiences at work" category. That seems to be what those kinds of things are most immediately useful for. I had a really really sucky science class back in high school, and everyone knew that those who had been through Science 10 with Mr. Okada could top any crappy class anyone else had.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kathy said...

I must admit, I check your blog (and many other people's blogs) every day. I don't expect people to blog every day cause lets face it, that's kind of crazy, but it's always exciting to have some news from friends and to read something new....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree!! While I'm not as big of a blogger-geek as Kathy I also check your blog every day.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home