Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm Hungry

Here's just a quick one before lunch.

Not much has been going on we've just been busy. Class is almost over (only 2 more and a final) and my prof pushed back the due date for my paper so I'm really happy. I've registered for class for next semester - Sociology of Gender (does that sound good to anyone else?) but it's on tuesdays so that means that I have to drop youth, I'm kinda sad about it but I'm kinda not. My heart just isn't in it this year and they have lots of help so they don't really need me. It's also the fact that I'm finding it hard to find the energy to do full time work plus school let alone youth and young marrieds, and maybe some workout time. I don't knwo maybe I'm just lazy but I really need my at home time watching tv or reading or I tend to get really stressed.

On the good front I'm really looking forward to Christmas. I've finished all of my shopping and now we still just need to order Christmas cards and set up the tree. We're going to my parents' this year. None of this trapsing all over Alberta trying to see all of the extended family. It's not happening. Maybe next year :P

Well that's about it I think. I'm hungry and I want to go for lunch. I hope this blog satisfies you for now.

Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Yeah! We do NOT have all of our Christmas shopping done, and unfortunately we can't until after the 20th (ACK!) because we are limited for what we can bring on the plane. As long as we don't have to set foot in a store on the 23rd though, I'm fine with that. On the upside, we already have our tree up, but we'e only got about 3 1/2 weeks with it before we go.

Monday, November 27, 2006 9:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home