Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

2 1/2 Weeks

Wow, it's been 2 and a half weeks since I last blogged! I can't believe how busy it's been. It's wasn't even the kind of two and a half weeks where I was like "oh yah I should blog today...well maybe tomorrow" it was the kind of two and a half weeks where I was on my computer today and I was like "oh yah...blogs...what are those again?". I have to admit that I haven't even been reading them let alone writing. Sorry Nix...there's just no way I'm going to be able to go back and read everything you've written, that would take me another two weeks.

But other than that I've been bust I've been good.

We've finally dealt with the whole car situation. We were driving home last monday after Jesse picked me up from class and our car died half a block from the apartment (this is still the old car, we had been waiting like 4 weeks for our optra to come in). Great! we thought. If we had just bought a car a month ago this would be someone else's problem. So we called to dealer and complained that we no longer had a car and we've been waiting forever so he got us a courtesy car for absolutely free which was great! Then last weekend Jesse's parents came to visit before his dad started his new job (contract work, yah money!) and they managed to get the old car running just in time for the new car to come in on monday. So we bought our new car on tuesday and gave them back theirs. It was a good deal. Now we have a new car. Yah! I'll try to take some pictures and post them sometime this week. It's a silver optra LS and we really like it, though we also REALLY liked the Cobalt we had to make a choice and we chose OPTRA.

So now that that's done we have to drive the old car up to Melville this weekend so that my dad can sell it for us (we'll get way more for it in Melville than in Regina). We're only going for one day though because I have a 10 page paper to start, and a 4 page paper to re-write, due in 3 weeks but we also have Youth Retreat at the church next weekend. Crazy! I don't know how people manage to work full time and go to school full time and so other stuff like church. I couldn't do it. That's a fact.

So that's all I can think of right now. There's probably more. Important stuff even but I can't think of it right now. So I'm signing off.

Ciao everyone, I miss you all! (because none of my regina friends read this just my really great out of town friends like Ken and Kathy, Nicole, and Kris and Sharkey - I love you guys, please keep reading because I write this for you!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

aww... we miss and love you guys too. Keep up the good work (and get Jesse blogging again too:p)

Saturday, November 04, 2006 1:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

I concur w/ Kristine. Concur...funny word. I do miss you guys, so come out and visit already!! :P I enjoy reading your blogs, but I'm not at all offended if you don't go back and read mine, there IS a lot. *hug*

Saturday, November 04, 2006 8:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

Guess what? It's now been over THREE weeks since you last blogged. Where are you??

Friday, November 24, 2006 4:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home