Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just A Short Update

So life has been busy. I guess you all are wondering if I disappeared. Well...probably not since it's not unusual for me to go awhile between blogs it just seems to me that I haven't done it in forever.
Thanksgiving was good. We went to my parents and ate way too much food for three days. The whole family was there which hasn't happened since Thanksgiving last year so it was nice and we got to play a lot of Scene-It which always goes over well.
Then monday was our 2 year anniversary. Jesse worked all day then we went to a good retaurant but had a horrible waitress which made it sucky and we'll probably never go back. So all in all our anniversay wasn't fantastic but year number 2 isn't a landmark or anything so I'm sure we'll get over it. Other than that not a lot is new. Just work (or lack thereof since we're really slow) and school (I have a paper due monday which I just might do here at work if I don't find anything else to do tomorrow).
So that's it. Sorry for the boring blog. I guess I'm tired and hungry which tends to cut down on my verbosity (is that a word?). I'll do better later I promise. Have a good day everyone.
Ciao

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

happy anniversary... sometimes it feels like you have you guys have been married way less than we have, but whenever your anniversary comes up, it's smacks me on the head like a frozen trout that you only got married four months after us. weird.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 12:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger jSharky said...

tipping my hat to you...


happy anniversary

Thursday, October 12, 2006 12:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

my philosophy on crappy anniversaries is that if you bank enough of them you can go somewhere super awesome fantastic for your 5th ... so start dreaming!!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary!

I was going to post what my wonderful husband just did. Funny how you think the same after a little while. We've had 3 non eventful anniversaries. year 1 - Fort St. John, went to a pub for supper and saw the movie Troy (where everyone dies...real romantic). Year 2 - ordered in Chinese food and went and saw the newest StarWars movie at the Drayton Theatre. Year 3 - went to a little restaraunt in Drayton and had chicken. Anyways, I'll ditto my hubby and say have fun dreaming!

Friday, October 13, 2006 11:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home