Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The pictures I promised

Hi everyone so here are the pictures I promised. Like I said they aren't very good ones and most of you will think I don't look much different, but I bet that I weight more than most of you think, so there you go.


This is a picture of me at my sister's at Christmas this past year



This is a picture of me last week at my birthday with my new carpet sweeper


I haven't weighed in in a couple weeks but last time I checked I was sitting at a loss of 37 pounds. My goal is to lose a total of 60 this year. I don't know if it'll happen but I'll keep trying. It'll be easier once I start working again I hope. Really I have to start working out again but I lost my free gym priveledges when school ended so that might not work, we'll see. Maybe I'll join Curves. Does anyone know how much it costs?

So that's it for today I think. I have lots to do before we leave town tomorrow and Jesse is home sick today which makes it harder. Talk to all soon and thanks for commenting
Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Niki Devereaux said...

I think you're looking great! Good for you, Jordan! :)
~niki~

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kathy said...

Way to go Jordan! You look awesome!

Monday, August 28, 2006 10:11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home