Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I got a job!!!!!

Yes everyone, anything is possible. The hopeless has gotten a job! Finally!
It's full time with the Saskatchewan Drama Association as their summer Library Administrative Assistant. It's only minimum wage but it's 40 hours a week, Mon-Fri, and I don't have a wear a stupid uniform. It's also great because I'm thinking about not going to the university in the fall and just doing a quick Office Ed. program at Siast so that I can work while Jesse goes to school. So this office job will help me decide if I want to do that. What do you guys think?
Well we're going for pizza so I gotta go. Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!! I was wondering how that was going!!!
God is good! I hate it when a summer job doesn't come till *gulp* June... but at least you have a husband to help out ;)...
The housecleaning is one of the many downsides to not having a job... Take care hon! Enjoy working!
Becca

Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:31:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I'd say go to school and just get it done with, but on the other hand, having to pay for two people through school at the same time is hard. Also, you need to blog more. It's interesting stuff.
Toodles
Darrell

Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home