Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Canadian Tire

Guess what everyone!!!!
Jesse has an interview at Canadian Tire today. WooHooo. I mean it's not really an ideal job but it's great to have something. Hopefully it works out well and they pay him decently. I've also applyed for some jobs that I would love to have with a day camp and an insurance office. So if everyone would keep praying for us that would be great. We really appreciate it. Pray for jobs that pay well and that we enjoy doing. Thanks everyone.

Other than that nothing is new. We made cupcakes yesterday with the rainbow sprinkles in, they were on sale at Safeway 2 for 1.
Oh, is anyone else totally shocked that Constantine got kicked off American Idol yesterday????? I could not believe it! I mean he wasn't the best one on there but he was way better than Scott and Anthony! I was completely dumbfounded. Well now that you all think I'm a loser I can say that as long as Stephanie wins Survivor all will be well in tv land :)

I went and got my rings cleaned yesterday at Peoples and they are really shiney now. I like that. Jesse went in to get his ring resized (because we have both been loosing weight despite the cupcakes) and they were going to charge us for it because they've changed their policy. I was about to get mad but then they said that since we bought it before they changed their policy that they would do it for free, so that was good.

I went to go buy vegetables yesterday and I can't believe how expensive they are. It's two dollars for a head of lettuce right now. Only bananas and oranges are under a dollar a pound. It's ridiculous. I guess we're just going to have to risk scurvy until we get jobs :)

I think I'm really rambling about nothing now. I have a tendancy to do this a lot. Maybe I'll go watch a movie. I borrowed Drumline from my friend Charity, I've heard it's good. Maybe I'll watch Anne of Green Gables the sequel. I don't know.
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home