Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I just can't study anymore

Okay so I have a super huge Religious Studies final on Monday morning at 9 am. It is now Saturday night at about 6 pm and I haven't really started studying yet. AHHHHHH!!!!

But I just can't get myself to do it. This is my 4th and last final for the semester and I just finished a marathon of 3 finals in 3 days and my brain won't take it anymore. I find myself sitting here on the couch trying to absorb the twisted workings of Hinduism but I am drawn to that stupid episode of Simpsons where Bart joins a boy band that propagates the navy. Did you know that Global plays like 5 episodes of Simpsons in a row on Saturday afternoons? How am I supposed to resist that? I am so sick of school.

I wish I just knew if I was actually going to get into the Education program. I might not even need these classes. I hope I get in. Please pray for me.

Does anyone else wish that they could go back to being 10 years old where your biggest problem was whether your Mom was going to make you bring your little brother to the mall with you or whether you get to the swings first at recess. Maybe that's why I want to be a teacher so that I can indulge in the childish life again for a little bit of every day. Oh well. I think I'm rambling now so I'll sign out.
Ciao everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home