Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Friday, April 22, 2005

My first Blog

Hey everyone! This is my first blog. I don't know why I'm doing this just bored I guess and need something to do on my computer. It was actually inspired by my friend Darrell who has been doing one for a few weeks now and I found myself really interested in reading whatever he was going to choose to write that day, so I figured maybe people might want to know what I have to say about life too.

So here I go. Life sucks!

Okay so maybe life doesn't suck because God doesn't make things that suck, well except vacuum cleaners and black holes stuff that actually physically does suck. What I'm saying is that life is not always fun and right now is one of these times. My husband Jesse and I have been trying for months to get a job for the summer, we started applying before anyone else we know and yet the semester is over and still...no jobs. It's been really hard because we've applied for so many that we were totally over qualified for and we always get the same answer: we considered you, you were really good, but we chose someone else. What's with that? Is there something wrong with us. I'm incredibly frustrated here. I mean how much rejection can a person take? I know that we'll be okay, we have family and we got a huge income tax return. God does provide, it's just frustrating.

Well that's it my first online complaint. Look forward to many more that I'm sure are coming.
Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jordan ... sorry that life is not treating ya too well ... i'll be praying that you get a job soon.. if you wanna check our my blog it can be found at

kenny-p.blogspot.com

peace

Ken

Friday, April 22, 2005 10:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Becca said...

I know how that feels... every summer for the last 3 years has been like that for me - Seriously... it always took until June for me to get a job... My tax rebate and parents is the only thing that kept me afloat considering that I never moved home (so still had bills and such).. Thoughts are with you... I'll be praying you both get awesome jobs...
Becca

Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home