Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Pink

Okay so those of you who know me must be a little shocked by my choice of colour for my blog page. A year ago I would have never ever wanted my name or my thoughts to be associated the colour pink. It is even somewhat surprising to me how much I'm enjoying the colour, weird eh?

I think that being married has changed me. Perhaps living with a boy has given me a new appreciation for all things girly. When I was living in the dorms it was like girl overload and now I get the chance to explore the girliness in my life at a safe level. I even wear nail polish now.

I'm also branching out into buying clothes that are not blue all the time. It's a conscious decision on my part but I have learned to appreciate it.

Go Pink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home