Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Feeling Better

So I took my final and I think I did okay. Since then I've also eaten some subway (mmmmm.....subway), taken a bath and washed my hair, and taken the best nap I've ever had in my entire life. It was the perfect darkness, the perfect temperature, and I swear my bed has never felt so comfy before. Needless to say I'm feeling a little bit better than I was at 4 o'clock this morning. Man, was I frustrated. But I think the difference is that I've now eaten, slept, and kinda feel like a normal person again. I was very tired this morning and building it up in my head. So please don't anyone freak out and call me a heathen or anything. God and I will work things out okay I'm sure. Well I should go make some dinner mmmmmm.....chicken. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home