Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ahhh, Employment :)

I have a job! Yah! Well kinda a job. It's a casual position at California Fitness (all 3 locations in Regina) working for their babysitting service. So it's minimum wage and usually 0-15 hours per week approx. So it's not much of a job but it gives me a reason to leave the house occasionally and make a little bit more money than what we had. I'm still going to keep looking for something more substantial but a bit of the pressure is off now. Yah.
The sucky thing is that there is no one around here to tell. Jesse is at work for 4 more hours and Jill doesn't work today and seeing as it's before 2pm she is, of course, still sleeping. How can that girl sleep so much? I mean I like sleep as much as the next guy but 12 hours at a time on a regualar basis is ridiculous! Maybe I would sleep that much too if my kitten didn't believe that I should always be up by 7:30 in the morning. Stupid Kitten! Hey anyone want a free cat? I'm serious, he come with food and litter and toys and everything. Let me know okay. I think we've decided we're more like hamster people at least for the time being. Seriously, I'm not joking if you want him he's yours.
Well now that I'm totally off topic I'm going to go eat lunch.
Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger D-Rock said...

um ... a cat would be cool, but not one that gets me up at 7:30 in the morning! :D hehe...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home