Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, May 09, 2005

classes and jobs

So I am now officially registered and declared in the Bachelors of Arts with a major in Psychology and double minor in religious studies and sociology. I had an advisory meeting today and it went well except that I have now way more religious studies classes than I need on western religions (aka Christianity) and not enough on eastern religions. But whatever.

I'm kinda tired right now so sorry if my paragraphs are kinda choppy and nonsensical.

I also have a job interview tomorrow at California Fitness for their babysitting service. I hope I get just cause I know that if I stay home too long I won't want to work anymore.

I'm watching Pimp my Ride right now. That's how bored I am.

I should stop writting. By brain has officially stopped working.

Talk to y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home