Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Update

Wow it's been forever since I last blogged. Over a month and a half. I should keep you guys more updated. You'd think my job kept me so busy that I couldn't find the time but actually I think that it's that I spend all day typing and I can hardly get myself to do it when I get home.

So on the school front I've applied to SIAST for their Educational Assistant Program. Bascially I'll be a teacher's assistant when I'm done. The only problem is that I've having issues with the fact the gov't is slow and haven't sent them my transcripts yet. So I don't know any information. Their website and calendar say NOTHING. I had to call to find out when the first day of classes was. I don't even know how registration works but I hope I can pre-register because I'm going to miss the first day of school becasue I'll be in Vancouver.

On that note the good news in my life lately is that Jesse's parents have decided to give us our wedding present. A week long cruise to Alaska at the end of August. Woo hoo! I'm so excited. But we're going to be late for school because of how flights worked out and stuff.

Right now I'm watching a great movie on CBC called 'A Bear Named Winnie' . It's about a soldier and the bear that Winnie the Pooh was named after. It's really sweet so far. I want to keep watching it though so I'm going to quit typing now.

Ciao everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Good to hear from you again. A cruise sounds pretty sweet. Hope you have lotsa fun with that.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey ... what have you been up to lately?? I check back every now and again to see if you've updated your blog ... but alas no new posts.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home