Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alright everyone, this is going to be a short one. I've been super busy but I just wanted to update you all while I wa thinking about it. My day with my Dad and my weekend with my sister went well. Dad bought me scrapbooking stuff for my birthday which I promptly took to my sister's and we spend hours working together on out respective scrapbooks. Her's is really cute. It's a litle 8x8 that folds in from both sides and she doing a "what we love about summer" theme with pictures of her, Jeff, and the two boys (who are 3 and 4). It's turning out really well. I also got 3 pages done,it just takes so long that I really have to wait until Saturday to keep working on it. Other than that I started work yesterday. It's really great with a relaxed atmosphere that I feel I'm working with somebody instead of for them which is really nice sometimes. I can feel ownership for what needs to be done which gives me more motivation to do it. I also get a new office chair which is coming tomorrow or Thursday (nice with a high back and armrests and tilt and fancy stuff) and I get a new organizer with cool colored paper that I picked out of a catalogue. I love my new job. Thank you Father God for giving it to me.

Tonight I went to a movie with my Mom who showed up mysteriously on my doorstep around six because she was passing through town. So that was unexpected and nice. We saw X-Men 3 (I had seen it already but it's still good the second time - I can't wait for the DVD box set). So that's about it I think, in the Reader's Digest condensed sort of way. I saw this really awesome commercial on my friend Ken's blog today but I'm too lazy to figure out how to post it myself so if you want to see it you'll have to go there yourself. kenny-p.blogspot.com (it's also one of the links directly to the left and slightly up from here). If you go you can also see pictures of his new puppy and kitchen. I love pictures on blogs. And because I do here are a few of my birthday to amuse you.
















Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home