Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Dentist Part 2

Okay so I went to the dentist on tuesday. I went okay except that the two of the three reasons I picked this dentist went out the window. First it's close to home (which it stil is), second I picked it because they do direct billing, and third I picked it because they have an orthodontist. Well it turns out they don't do direct billing anymore (some sort of lame privacy issue) what they will do is electronically submit your forms so that you get your money faster but you still have to pay upfront (yah for credit cards) but since I got a new dentist (who was really nice by the way) his electronic submission thingy isn't set up yet so I have to mail the forms in myself anyways. Then we we started talking about my orthodontia (sp?) it turns out that the orthodontist is not at their office but at their office at Normanview mall (now for those of you who know Regina that's about as far from the Southland Mall, where my dentist is, as you can get) so I'm kinda miffed. But before I can even consider affording my braces (of which I will have to pay half) I need 6 fillings and my last wisdom tooth out. So that's my dentisting experience. Oh yah and they were not impressed with my lack of flossing which totally made my gums bleed when I did my cleaning and now I have to go back to finish my cleaning because she couldn't finish with my gums all puffy and sore. So yah that's about it. I have a busy weekend this weekend. Maybe I'll write more about it later.

Ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Dentists are not fun... I know what you're going through, I once even got a prescription for sedatives while I had a root canal because I enjoy it so little. That was an interesting 2 days of being realy doped up. Plus, I didn't take proper care of my teeth until I was 18! Finally, when I went to the dentist one time, she got so mad at me, my head finally clued in to how important it was, and I felt really bad. All in all, I know your pain.

Friday, December 01, 2006 10:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wow, that's a pretty sucky dentsit appointment. The trick with flossing is to start like a month before you go....they can probablt still tell, but at least it doesn't hurt as much

Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

My dentist always gets mad at me for not flossing. So we can be non-flossing buddies together!!!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:27:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home