Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Okay this blog doesn't have a title. Well at least it doesn't yet, I may think of one while I'm typing but so I far I haven't decided what I'm going to write about and nobody pays attention to the titles anyways so I'm going to move on...

Today is December 15th and life is pretty good. My class is done for the semester (I wrote my Final on Monday) and I think I did okay on it (not great but in that 75-80% range that isn't really up to my standard but usually gets people angry at me when I say that I think that that's a bad grade). I'm just happy that it's done. My last day of work before Christmas is next Thursday and then I don't have to be back until probably the 3rd (maybe even the 8th) and the best part is that I get payed the whole time! Today I'm at work by myself (my boss took the day off to go Christmas shopping, I wish I could do that? What does she do ont he weekends?!) so I can slack off a little - well a lot -I have so stuff to do but nothing that's going to take me 8 hours for sure so I'll probably leave at about 3-3:30. Tonight Jesse and I are going to the expensive theatre to see Eragon. The review I heard on it wasn't that great (he called it "Lord of the Rings Light") but the book was FANTASTIC (the reviewer didnt' even know it was a Trilogy) and what does he know anyway he liked that new Mel Gibson movie about that Tribe that kills each other! I also want to see the new Will Smith movie so maybe we'll see that instead I haven't really decided. Either way we're going out and we're having popcorn and the whole nine yards because we're done Finals and we got paid today! Then tomorrow we're going to spend the 4 hours at BestBuy because we're getting our car starter installed. I hope they don't take any longer than that but we can wander around and go for lunch and stuff. It'll be good.

On the dentist front I was there on Tuesday and got 3 fillings done and they finished my cleaning. I have to go back next Thursday for 3 more fillings (I have an appointment anyway but I may have to cancel so that I can drive Jill to the bus depot) and I still have a wisdom tooth that needs extracting. They're really pushing me to get braces but I don't think that we can afford them (my insurance only covers half - does anyone know how much they cost?) and it will cost me money just to get the assessment done to see what I need. Anybody want to lendmoney to a poor girl with crooked teeth? (just kidding..unless.... ;) )

So that's about it I think. This post is getting pretty long and you're probably doen reading anyway. Thanks to everyone who sent Christmas cards - and especially to Ken and Kathy for including a nice letter type update. I should have done that. Anyways gotta go pretend I'm working.

Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Sweet time off! I hate having to stick around a store while car stuff is being done... I'm sure they purposely take longer so you're more likely to buy stuff.

Saturday, December 16, 2006 8:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home