Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Almost 6 Down...4 To Go

So here it is, Monday of the last week of my job.
I'm happy because I don't want to be here (yes "here" - I am blogging from work again today) but I'm also feeling a little bit guilty because jobs are one of those necessities of life that not too many people enjoy but they do them anyways. Maybe I should have stuck with it. Then again I am having a better than average day at work today because I here all by myself and will be again tomorrow. It takes the edge off and makes the day more stress free. On Friday I would have given all of my hair not to be here. It was the Region 9 festival on Friday (and Saturday for that matter but I wasn't here) and it was stressful because it was the Middle Years Festival a month and a half ago that caused my boss to go all schizo on me and make a dream job a hellish wasteland. Also I went through the whole day wondering where I was supposed to be and what was expected of me because technically we were not hosting it and therefore should not have had much to do with it. It's also really weird because Darlene has been treating me A LOT better since I quit. I don't know if it's becasue things have slowed down or because Jean is no longer here to be best friends with or because she's happy that she finally got rid of me as an employee and so she really doesn't care about what I do anymore but all of a sudden everything is happy-go-lucky with her and I'm her new best chum. I am SO not comfortable with that. I don't want to let my guard down just that she can go in for the kill - it's a classic war tactic. I just never know where I stand with her and it's frustrating - but should I care this much? I mean she's just my boss but also my only collegue and I have to spend all my time with her.

Whatever!

There I've stopped caring (I hope)!

Perhaps I'll blog later with news about the other parts of my life like how NICE the weather is and our upcoming trip to Calgary (assuming I don't get another job before then).

Ciao everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Oooh! When are you coming to Calgary?

Monday, March 26, 2007 8:22:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home