Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Should You Quit Your Job Quiz

Here's my results for a blogthing quiz that I found. You can take it yourself by clicking on the link at the bottom.

Ciao

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 78%

Your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had.
Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.
Think about finding a new job quickly, even if it's just a not-so-great transition job.
You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Apparently my job dissatisfaction is only 12%. Too bad I have to quit in a month and a half anyways because we're moving. I wish I could take my job with me.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home