Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Elaboration

I only have a few minutes but some of you have been asking questions so I thought I would elaborate on my last blog (did you like the music? - I love having a geek for a husband).

Yes, I quit my job.
No, my boss is not actually dead (but one can hope).
No, I'm not actually finished - I have 2 weeks yet, I wanted to see this job through until the end of festival and have enough time to rack up a few more bucks on my health coverage.

That's about the gist of it - I just feel so free!
I just need to find another job now :)

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

ah, the joys of quitting, the incredible difficulty in getting up to go to work those last few days. good times. good times.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger jSharky said...

yes, the music was great.

To echo 'pants', very good times indeed.

Hope those last two weeks bode well. That they may pass quickly and the road may rise to meet you.

(I think that last part is half of an Irish blessing of some kind... meh, goes to show you how much I know about my own background).

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home