Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Life Outside Work

So here is some of that promised info about my life that has nothing to do with work.

Just a warning: I have now officially reached the level of boredom where my brain no longer works so you may have to bear with me.

Let's see...

Well to start off with the weather was FANTASTIC here this weekend. I wore my first sandals, drank my first Frappucino (mmmm....Starbucks.....sorry slipped into a coma there for a sec), and drove with the car windows down for the first time this year. It was great. Jesse and I spent most of the weekend hopping around town doing some shopping. We're looking for a new laptop for me (mine is kaput!) and trying to decide if we can justify buying one just because my old one is broken seeing as I don't have a job and I'm not in school anymore. I think we will buy one though because Jesse doesn't like to share his computer (he's a geek you see) and we have a good income tax return coming (we hope). We also bought a few other things this weekend like a new duvet cover and some curtains for the bedroom (that didn't fit so we have to take them back). We tried new sheets last night that we bought ages ago and then tried to return but they wouldn't let us so we kept them, they were so scratchy and uncomfortable that I'm going to wash them tonight and hope that they get better - I may even use fabric softener.

We went to a movie yesterday called Because I Said So - we went to see it because the guy on Canada AM gave it negative 3 stars and I just had to see what was so bad about it because it looked okay to me. I watched it and thought it was fine - not great but a solid chick movie, Jesse thought it as too over the top. Maybe I won't listen to the Canada AM guy anymore.

On a future kind of note we got a message today from J and we're supposedly doing a potluck thing at her and Ethan's on Friday along with Jill and Jordon (which is a miracle in itself seeing as we haven't see hide nor hair of them since they got married). It sounds fun but squishy - not a lot of space there, we should really be doing it at Jill and Jordon's.

In the further future is Easter coming up, hopefully Jesse will get a lot of hours that weekend seeing as we're not going anywhere or doing anything besides maybe J and Ethan's again. Then on Easter Monday is my nephew's B-Day party in the park which should be fun. Then (as long as I don't have a job by then) we're going out to Calgary for 5 days to a week leaving sometime that week maybe the 14th or 15th of April. Jesse's parents are so nuts excited to see us. It will be good. Jesse's Dad (Ben not Dave his "real" Dad)said he might take us to Rosebud for dinner theatre and he definitely promised me a trip to Olive Garden which is my most favorite restaurant of all time.

Well the phone just rang and now I actually have some work to do so I may as well go do it. Talk to you all later :)

Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Sounds fun. I was wondering how Jill and Jordan have been doing. Well Jil mostly, I really don't know much about Jordan except what he looks like. I think you should definitely get a new laptop... even Sharky can get a little protective about our computer sometimes, and that's Sharky, so I can see how Jesse would go a little nuts with his.
Other than that, let us know when you're out, and if we're not pulling out hair out from papers or packing, we'll get together.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home