Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not Much To Say

It's been a couple of weeks since my last so I thought I would pound something out while I had a few spare minutes at work. Nothing here is too terribly exciting. Jesse and I went to Melville last weekend for mother's day. We had a nice time just hanging out around the fire pit and sitting inside watching movies. We also planted the new rose bushes we bought her and did a little garage sale-ing with my brother. My mom even dragged me to curves with her at like 8 am on Saturday morning. It was kinda fun though.

Other than that it's Jesse's birthday tomorrow. I already bought him his present so that's not too exciting. We'll probably go to Denny's for supper and that's about it.

Work is going good. By job is kinda boring but I like the people and the atmosphere. I got my first paycheck on Tuesday and I have to say that it was NICE! Mayber I really can justify all the new clothes and shoes I bought for this job :)

Well that's all I really have to say - not that I said much. I guess I'm just not in a bloggin mood. Maybe I'll have more to come soon.

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

I know what it's like having to buy a bunch of new stuff for a job. What sucks is that my job pays like CRAP so I'm still working for the stuff I got.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

a boring job that you enjoy is preferable to any sort of job that you detest. i have done both and i know of what I speak!

Friday, May 18, 2007 8:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home