Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Camping, Yah!


As promised here are some pictures of our camping trip this weekend.

Here's Jesse setting up camp

Now Jesse is resting in our awesome hammock...which after this I ended up spending the whole weekend in reading my book

This is our new big tent with the screen room off of the front

This is the results of our feeble attempt at Jiffy Pop over the fire

But Jesse's eating it anyway :)

Here I am in one of the few moments I spent standing up and not laying in the hammock

There are more pictures which you can see on my facebook page/site/whatever it's called. But you have to sign up for facebook first. (hint hint everyone who's not on it).

It was a short trip but fun and relaxing. We're going to Cypress on August Long Weekend if anyone wants to come, it'll be bigger better and lots more fun! I can't wait!

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

SWEET CAMPING!!
I haven't been camping in ages... I love it though. But it's a good thing you guys got out... Jesse was looking rather pasty!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

That's a pretty cool tent. And an air mattress to sleep on too? Girl, you is spoiled! You should just be happy I wasn't with you guys. Every time I go camping, it rains. Last year it rained so hard that we had to sleep at a motel the first night. I mean, we're men and we toughed it out. Yeah, that's it.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home