Life as I know it

or at least I think I do?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Regina, Sask, Canada

I live in Regina, Sask. I might not be the most avid blogger but I am one of the world's most wonderful people so read on to hear more about life as I know it.

Friday, August 24, 2007

BRACES SUCK!!!

Braces suck! Yes I know that all you out there who have had them are thinking yes they do but it gets better and it's all worth it in the end. Well it's not the end yet and they suck! Can't I be one of those people who says that it doesn't hurt and I can eat everything I ate before. I haven't been able to eat anything harder than Cottage Cheese in 3 days and it's driving me nuts. I tried to eat Sukiaki Beef from Edo Japan today (the best stuff ever) which is basically shredded beef on sticky rice and I couldn't even enjoy it. It hurt to chew (maybe I should've gotten the chicken). So today I'm going to try meatloaf for supper.

Also, I already broken off one bracket and two more are loose. Plus my teeth look worse now than they did when I started. When I went in the Orthodontist tried to floss between my front two teeth and could barely get it in there they were so tight together. Now I have like this huge gap that I can fit my thumbnail in! What's with that! I thought they were supposed to get better not worse. I called her and she said not to worry about and that this was normal but it still sucks.

This better get better. WAY better! And it better be SOOOO worth it. I better look thinner or something when I'm done. Or maybe not being able to eat anything will make me lose weight.
Ask me after my weigh in on Sunday.

Off to eat some (more) yogurt.

Ciao.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Buy yourself a large blender and just puree, baby! It worked for milk and ice cream...

Saturday, August 25, 2007 7:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

didja get the braces off yet?

howabout now?

now?

now?

i'm tired of waiting, I'm going for ice cream.
mmm...chocolate...

Saturday, September 01, 2007 5:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kristine said...

I'll be the first one to agree that braces hurt and suck, and orthodontists are questionable too... but I will also say that they are worth it. It takes a long sucky time, but then you'll be so much happier later.

Monday, September 10, 2007 7:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger jSharky said...

I have had absolutely no dental work (aside from the seven small cavities that I had to get filled), so I have no idea how braces feel or how much they suck (or whether that is an understatement or not). But thanks for reminding me of something with your "yogurt" comment. I've been catching up with blogs and have forgotten to eat the rest of my lunch. Ha! Well, have a good one. Hope the braces aren't too stupid.

Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:42:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got braces on yesterday, and i agree. Braces suck really bad. I cant eat anything and the braces are poking into my gums. I've only had them for a day, and i am already sick of them.

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dont worry i thought the same thing and i got mine on in august. It sucks a LOT and im not lieing, it will get so much better and u wount even notice them! Ugh but yeah those first few days are horrible :(

Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home